Can Dentistry Really Improve My Facial Aesthetic?
Are you considering dental work to improve your facial aesthetics? You're not alone. Many people find that dental procedures make a noticeable difference in their appearance and confidence. This is why Junée F. Gardy DDS, PA offers comprehensive smile makeover treatments that include teeth whitening, veneers, Invisalign® aligners, replacing old fillings with composite resin, and restorations like crowns.
Below, Dr. Junée F. Gardy provides an overview of cosmetic dentistry in Naples, FL, and how our team creates stunning smiles that look and feel great. Call now to schedule a smile makeover consultation and learn more.
Issues we manage with a smile makeover
Smile makeovers are custom dental treatments that target a wide range of aesthetic concerns. Some common issues we treat include:
- Discoloration from staining foods and beverages
- Chipped, cracked, or otherwise damaged teeth
- Gapped or widely spaced teeth
- Crooked or rotated teeth
- An overcrowded smile
- Visible metal fillings
In addition to these issues, you may also have fine lines or some sagging skin around the face and jawline. This may be the result of missing teeth or teeth that are misshapen or too small. Cosmetic dentistry can address these concerns and more to create a brand-new look.
Our smile makeover treatments
Many dental treatments are available to improve your facial aesthetics in Naples, FL, including:
- Teeth whitening: In-office professional teeth whitening can remove years of staining and brighten your smile. This treatment makes your teeth up to several shades brighter in just one visit, while drugstore options take weeks or longer to show results.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin but durable shells that are bonded to the front surfaces of the teeth. They cover mild to moderate cases of cracked, chipped, stained, or misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign treatment: Invisalign aligners are a popular alternative to traditional metal braces. These clear, removable aligners gradually straighten your teeth and move them into their proper positions.
- Composite resin fillings: Old silver amalgam fillings are noticeable when you smile and make your teeth appear dark. Our fillings are made from a tooth-colored material that blends in with your smile and looks natural.
- Restorations: Dental crowns are caps that fit over damaged teeth, while bridges "bridge" the gap created by one or more missing teeth. These restorations are made from durable materials and can last for many years with proper care.
How to get started with a smile makeover
The first step in improving your facial aesthetics is to visit our office for a consultation at Junée F. Gardy DDS, PA. Dr. Gardy will ask about your goals and what bothers you most about your appearance. We then take measurements and photographs to determine which dental procedures will provide the desired results.
Many smile makeovers can be completed in one visit, although some patients require two or more. Anyone preparing for an important event like a wedding or class reunion should schedule their appointments in advance to ensure plenty of time for treatment.
Improve your facial aesthetics
Do you have a less-than-perfect smile? Almost anyone can achieve the look they desire through cosmetic dentistry. If you are interested in improving your facial aesthetics through a smile makeover, call Junée F. Gardy DDS, PA for an assessment with Dr. Junée F. Gardy. We know how to help give you the smile of your dreams through modern dental treatments like teeth whitening, Invisalign clear aligners, and veneers in Naples, FL.